Address your Microsoft 365 license needs
Let us help you set up or manage your subscriptions and keep track of license consumption
Looking for support with other Microsoft product licenses?
Evolution Systems is a trusted partner that can assist your organisation with moving to a subscription-based licensing model or managing an existing Microsoft Office subscription while you focus on your core business.
A subscription to Microsoft 365 can include all of the office applications such as Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook for PC, MAC’s, tablets and mobile devices. Each subscription includes 1TB of OneDrive storage and you have access to all the latest feature updates and upgrades. With many different options available, our Microsoft 365 experts can ensure you subscribe to the right licences for your environment.
80% Faster Workloads_ 1000+ Protected Endpoints_ 500+ Terabytes Consumed_ 1,000s Protected & Managed Assets_
Do you need help with setting up a new or managing an existing Microsoft 365 license?
What are your current Microsoft 365 needs?
Are you looking to…
- Simplify and consolidate your Microsoft Office licensing into a single source?
- Move away from buying “off the shelf” licenses?
- Engage with a trusted partner to manage your existing subscriptions?
- Migrate infrastructure to Microsoft 365, such as Exchange or SharePoint?
- Select a subscription that matches your user/business requirements?
- Scale license consumption up or down as your organisation sees fit on a monthly basis?
Are you dissatisfied with…
- Manually keeping track of licenses assigned to an asset?
- Current risk of being non-compliant with your licenses?
- Poor visibility of your existing licenses, including which versions have been deployed to assets in your fleet?
- How your current IT provider is managing your subscriptions?
- Non-existent tracking of your license consumption?
- Lack of ongoing updates on who and what exactly is consuming your licenses?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, consider teaming up with Evolution Systems to customise and simplify your Microsoft Office licensing.
Whether you’re thinking of moving an on-premises Exchange server to Exchange Online or migrating emails from another Cloud Provider, our extensive experience with this type of projects will ensure a seamless move to keep downtime to a minimum.
Our consultants will work with you to develop a strategy to ensure a smooth transition to the Cloud. We can assist with evaluating business requirements to find the most suitable and cost-effective Microsoft 365 subscription for your organisation’s needs. In some cases, this could be a mixture of licenses, ranging from basic subscription through to an enterprise subscription on a per user basis. With the licenses consumed on a month-to-month basis, we can scale license usage as needed, so your organisation will only consume the licenses it requires.